Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2005

This has been a real bad time for me. A gigantic nosedive, so to say. I think I am slowly rising from the ruins of my mind. The darkness that surrounded me for the past few weeks is now slowly dissipating. That may not be such a good thing. Beacuse, usually this is just a prelude to worse things round the corner.

I haven't seen that guy for sometime now. I suspect he engulfed me totally. Like in swallowed. What did Jonah feel like inside that whale's belly. I think I know. This time though I have been lucky. Didn't get digested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop the extension of the Patriot ACT
I don't post most EFF news here, since the EFF has a news page and 2 blogs for that, but today I'm doing it twice because congress is voting tomorrow on renewal of the PATRIOT act.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

 
Subscribe in a reader